Wednesday 30 September 2015

Spring Flower Coaster (Mini Doily)


           As the rainy season is continuing in this part of world. The surrounding is full with lots of flowers and greenery . Inspired by those little white flowers I made these coasters for my dining table.Little flowers scattered on the table really look good.



       I used white and a solid color. Twisted  double color edging looks nice. I made this with every color I had in my basket.


                I used  #10(3ply) thread for these coasters. Chain, Double crochet, Treble and Single crochet stitches are used. Pattern written in American Terminology. It includes photos and written instruction for each steps.



                                             Pattern available  for instant download at

                                                 Ravelry , Craftsy  and  Etsy .

        Thanks

        Happy Crocheting 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment